Travelling to Rio de Janeiro for Olympics 2016, Olympics is one of the most awaited event of every athletes. The Greeks started the Olympics where men competes with each other to win. Olympics is the sports event where the athletes can show their skills and fight for their country. It has different sports category that are attended by several competitive and talented athletes. Olympics has been done in different continents such as Europe, North America and Asia. As for 2016, the Olympics will be done in South America particularly in Rio de Janeiro. It is the first time for South America to host the Olympics.
Travelling to Rio de Janeiro for Olympics 2016
If you are planning to travel the world this year, might as well dropped by at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; the home of the 2016 Olympics. Rio de Janeiro is famous for its 38 meters Christ the Redeemer Statue that is situated at the top of Mt. Sugarloaf and Corcovado. It is also known for its Ipanema and Copacabana beaches that will surely give you the best swimming experience. Rio de Janeiro is one of the must visit places today not just because of its famous landmarks but because it is where the famous Olympics is taking place.
If you want to watch the Rio Olympics this coming August 5-21, 2016, the tickets varies depending on the event that you want to watch. The available tickets for the Olympics are around 7.5 million tickets. If you want to be part of the history of South America’s first Olympics hosting, you can grab your tickets at their official ticketing office. Here are the prices for the tickets:
- If you are planning to watch the opening ceremony and would like to be part of South America’s biggest and grandest opening ceremony in the history, the ticket price ranges from $865 to $2,162 and will be held at Maracana Olympic Stadium.
- If you are a fan of Archery, the ticket prices ranges from $41.31 to $84.73 and will be held at Sambodromo, Brazil.
- If you want to watch the Athletics competition, the price for the tickets ranges from $59.31 to $446.95 and will be done at Maracana Olympic Stadium.
- If you love Badminton and want to watch it in the Olympics, the ticket prices ranges from $41.31 to $127.09 and will be held at Rio Centro Pavilion 4 Brazil.
- For Basketball lovers, the sport will be held at Youth Arena and Carioca Arena, Brazil. The ticket prices may vary from $62.49 up to $842.
- If you want to see an exciting and wonderful game by the beach, Beach volleyball’s ticket prices ranges from $62.49 to $842 and will be done in Copacabana Beach Volleyball Arena in Brazil.
- The Boxing event will be held at Rio Centro Pavilion 6, Brazil and the tickets varies from $79.43 to $238.30.
- The Canoe Slalom event’s ticket cost from $63.55 to $132.39 and will be held at WhiteWater Stadium, Brazil.
- As for the Canoe Sprint event, it will be done at Lagoa Stadium, Brazil and the ticket prices are from $31.77 up to $84.73.
- To people who wants to watch Football, the ticket prices for the Football event in Olympics ranges from $31.77 to $238.30 and will be held at Macarana Olympic Stadium.
- The Freestyle Wrestling event’s ticket prices may vary from $52.96 to $132.39 and will be held at Carioca Arena Stadium 2, Brazil.
- The Artistic Gymnastics will be done at Maracana Olympic Stadium and its tickets prices from $62.49 up to $439.53.
- To people who wants to watch the Diving competition, the venue of the event will be at Maria Lenk Aquatic Center, Brazil and the tickets may cost from $79.43 to $476.60.
- Judo will be held at Carioca Arena 2, Brazil and the tickets may come from $79.43 to $344.21.
- The Volleyball Olympics competition’s venue will be at Maracanazinho, Brazil and the tickets will cost from $105.91 to $794.34.
- As for the closing ceremony, the tickets will be from $671.48 up to $1,729 and will be held where it all began.
Travelling this 2016 will be the best decision you will ever make. The year offers the best and most awaited sports event that has been written down in the history, the Olympics. Rio de Janeiro must be included in your top list of places that you should visit. It is best to visit Rio at the month of August on its first weeks. You will be able to attend and witness the first time South America will be hosting the Olympics. The tickets for each sports event may vary but everything that you have paid for is all worth it.