Here are 10 from the 25 European Young football players who will make it big in 2020 who will make some noise in UEFA Euro Cup 2020.
- David Alaba, Defender for Bayern Munchen (Austria)
– Alaba is a master in playing the midfield, central defense and left flank. He is considered as one of the best players in the world and his skills set is undeniably great. He excels in every aspects of the game.
- Dele Alli, Midfielder for Tottenham (England)
– His debut season in the Premier League was one of the most anticipated ones. He proves that he can be a star player by showcasing his great skill set. He is unpredictable and dangerous, with audacity in the pitch. He once scored 10 goals for Tottenham Hotspur and all of a sudden, became England’s top guns.
Young football players who will make it big in 2020
- Riechedly Bazore, Midfielder for Ajax (Netherlands)
– This Danish star will be more eager to help qualify his Netherlands squad to the Euro Cup. Ther 19-year old has the great pitch peripheral vision, stupendous passing abilities and a natural leader. He will grow in the following years to come.
- Andreas Christensen, Defender for Chelsea (Denmark)
– His ability to build a game at the back placed him as one of the top prospects in the future. He will return in the Euro Cup 2020 in a big way and the 20-year old player is determined to become more versatile.
- Mahmoud Dahoud, Midfielder for Borussia Monchengladbach (Germany)
– He never stops in running and attempting at a goal because he has the great shot in his arsenal. He is also a box to box dynamo who runs like a jaguar that made his opponents look so bad. The half-German, half-Syrian player will be a representative for Germany for the years to come, not for now.
- Kevin de Bruyne, Midfielder for Manchester City (Belgium)
– He has a potential to become a top player. He is the current most valuable performer for Bayern Munich today. In Euro Cup 2020, his star will shine even brighter.
- David de Gea, Goalkeeper for Manchester United (Spain)
– Not only the strikers who lights the star power for United but also the goal defenders. De Gea will further cement his place as one of the top goalkeepers since Manuel Neuer of Germany.
- Ousmane Dembele, Forward for Borussia Dortmund (France)
– He wasn’t selected as a member for the French national team. Didler Deschamps made a wrong decision by not risking to this 19-year old future star that resulted to the disgust and ire of the French supporters. At Dortmund, he can further progress. His fantastic dribbling skills will help him to flourish his full capability.
- Harry Kane, Forward for Tottenham Hotspur (England)
– Already an established player, Kane possesses versatility and high rate of finishing ability. He is also a big-time player and a cruchman when the pressure goes on. He will be the one key piece for England if the squad wants to win it all in Euro Cup 2016.
- Thomas Muller, Forward for Bayern Munich (Germany)
– He once scored a goal leading to the German blitzkrieg over Brazil in the semifinals in 2014 FIFA World Cup, 7-1. He is an intelligent player who focuses on getting a better positioning in order to execute a shot. He was dubbed as the “Space Investigator.” He may lack the speed but his high football IQ will definitely help him to become one of the best players in Europe. His star will further shine.